BULK RETAIL PACKAGES
Your search ends here! It’s not an airbrush, it’s not a massive spray tan system, it’s a perfectly crafted spray tan system that gives a completely customizable flawless spray tan every time.
At the heart of each Million Dollar Tan spray tan system is the powerful IWATA Power Jet Light air compressor! This compact yet rugged compressor is professional grade and has been tested and approved by Million Dollar Tan to work flawlessly even under the most extreme conditions.
• Extremely quiet
• Powerful - up to 70 psi
• Lightweight and easy to
(Compressor is 10 pounds with carrying
• Very little maintenance
(Just run hot water through spray gun at the
end of every day.)
Million Dollar Tan exclusively partners with IWATA / Medea, the leader in professional air compressors, for all spray tanning systems.
million dollar tan only offers the highest grade, professional quality equipment available!
quality in every detail
Every piece of equipment is made to handle just about anything you can put it through. Our lightweight compressors are made to last with protective covers made of steel rather than plastic. Even our air hoses are top of the line steel braided and feature rubber seals for airtight connections every time.
Our equipment is bullet proof and set-up for high volume tanning. Many systems are only capable of doing 2 or 3 tans before the compressor gets hot and needs to cool down. This does not work if you are hosting a tanning party and need to do back-to-back tans.
A spray gun
dAVINCI WOULD LOVE!
Perfectly fine mist! This is key to a fabulous spray tan. The IWATA Million Dollar Tan spray gun design has the perfect fine mist to create the most natural looking spray tan.
Wide enough to do a 5-10 minute tan but still small enough to do body contouring, even out tan lines and give a very customized tan. Minimal overspray. Ultra fine mist allows for the most natural looking tan.
A SPECIAL NOTE FROM MILLION DOLLAR TAN'S C.E.O.
Everyday I talk to new MDT accounts that are frustrated that they purchased another brand of equipment before finding ours. Some try to use their sub-par set-up, because they've already made the investment, only to learn that they are loosing more money because of wasted solution with too much over-spray or unhappy guests.
I have been in the industry for 10 years and am always working to make sure everything we produce is the most efficient, durable and profitable systems and products available. Although my opinion may seem biased, it really is based on facts. We could produce any type of system out there, but we only use our specific Iwata system because it is simply the best for spray tanning.
I've personally created several prepackaged systems (see below) that include everything you need to start spray tanning professionally or if you're just looking for a great home set-up. We have a system perfect for your needs.
Whether your looking for the ultimate tan at home or opening a professional salon, you can't get better equipment anywhere.
Click here for system prices
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AIRBRUSH SYSTEMS - Why they don't cut it for professionals:
• A complete tan takes at least 30 minutes using an airbrush.
• The mist is small, making it easier to make mistakes.
• Compressor is not designed to handle back to back tans.
• Finger fatigue from pulling back trigger.
• Thorough regular cleaning of parts required
• LOUD! Difficult to talk to the guest comfortably during the tanning session. This time is very valuable because you have the guest's attention for 10 minutes. You need to be educating them on caring for their tan and selling them on retail products and tanning packages. Also, depending on your set-up, it may not be possible to do another service in the room next door, at the same time.
• Too wide of a mist. This creates 2 problems. Wasted solution and a not-as-customizable tan. While companies boast a 2 minute tan, you don't want to do a 2 minute tan! You cannot even out tan lines or do body contouring with systems like this. The mist is too large, many compare it to that of a spray booth tan. Because the mist is wider than most parts of the body, up to half of the solution is wasted.
• Heavy/bulky systems. Not easily portable. You want to spray tan, not vacuum upholstery. Keep your equipment sleek and chic…and easy to carry.
-Super wide/fine mist. Wide enough to do a 5-10 minute tan but still small enough to do body contouring, even out tan lines and give a very customized tan. Minimal overspray. Ultra fine mist allows for the most natural looking tan.
• Very quiet.
• Lightweight and easy to transport. Compressor is 10 pounds with carrying handle.
• Very little maintenance. Run hot water through spray gun at the end of every day.
• Designed for high volume tanning. Can do tan after tan after tan without stopping.
As always, email me with any questions Lindsay@MillionDollarTan.com.
Function vs. Look - Your guests don't care if your system looks fancy, they just want a great spray tan. There are many new machines on the market that look great, but simply don't perform as well. We hear everything from frequent maintenance, uneven mist, leaking parts, not enough pressure and inconsistent tans. You won't have any of these problems with our systems!
· Adjustable pressure regulator
· Moisture filter
· Strong protective outer case
· Built-in airbrush holder
· Size: 10.5 x 12 x 6 in. (26.5 x 31 x 15.5 cm)
· Smart Jet Technology
· 2X Sprint Jet Power
Smart Jet Technology
· Compressor shuts itself off automatically when not in use
· Less heat-related moisture build-up
· Produces full-capacity air on demand
· Reduces running time
· Less motor wear means longer compressor life
· Inherently quieter in public environments
2x Sprint Jet Power
· Zero-maintenance, oil-less piston compressor
· Powerful 1/6-hp motor
START YOUR OWN MOBILE SPRAY TAN BUSINESS?
LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF SUN SAFETY
LEARN MORE AT TAN U!
BECOME AN AFFILIATE